Friday, October 9, 2009

Tea Party

I ordered a sample pack from the most marvelous store this week and I just had to share.




They are green, fun and fabulous... Mad Hatter Soap Co. blew my mind! I had a quick reply letting me know she received my order and that it was sent; I had quick delivery (2 days!) and it came all wrapped up with a hand written thank you.



To top it off the samples are amazing. I ordered Fever Dream, Boheme, Kashmir and Gingerbread Imp. My favorite is Fever Dream, it's so spicy! Although Kashmir came in a close second with it's fresh subtle sweetness. They are all delicious!



I plan on going back for more soon, and maybe handing some out for the holidays as well!



1 comment:

  1. Yay soap!!
    I gave you an award on my blog! It's silly, but hey - why not?

    ReplyDelete